(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, username and e-mail address)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name, username and e-mail address)
- your IP address
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any deposit/withdrawal you make through our services (including your name and related Bitcoin addresses)
- any other information that you choose to send to us
(2) What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(3) How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognize you when you visit, e.g.: if you have checked the Remember Me box when logging in.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
The following cookies may be set on visiting this site:
- As a guest or when you logout a blank "session" cookie wil be set by the Content Management System that runs the site.
- This cookie contains no information about you or your browser. This cookie is removed when you close your browser.
- When you login a "session" cookie is set to record your login session. This cookie is removed when you logout or close your browser.
- When you login and check the "Remember Me" box a "persistent" cookie is set to keep you logged in when you leave the site or close your browser.
- This cookie is removed when you logout or when it expires.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
(5) Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
(6) Third Party Websites
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 15 March 2022.
(8) Contacting Us